Health Interpreter Podcast
Gain insight into healthcare delivery and policy with RDN's Health Interpreter podcast. Episodes are available to download on Spotify, Apple and via RDN’s Community Solutions Hub. Tune in to unlock the keys to navigating the complex world of healthcare, ensuring informed decision-making, and fostering healthier communities.
Health Interpreter provides community leaders with invaluable knowledge about the inner workings and intricate policy development and implementation processes of healthcare services. Hosted by RDN's Jeremy Mitchell, the podcast aims to empower listeners by offering a comprehensive understanding of available programs, highlighting cutting-edge health sector innovations and, most importantly, equipping communities to advocate for their needs and improve access to essential health services.
- Episode 1: Who owns health?
- Episode 2: Two Million Reasons to Celebrate Outreach, but what is it?
- Episode 3: The State and Federal Health divide. Who controls what?
- Episode 4: Single Employer Model - what is it and what will it mean for health access?
- Episode 5: Local government, the front line for health access for communities.