- Service Delivery Standards
- Activity Reports
- Good news stories
- Orientation Guides
- HOAP User Guides
- Aboriginal Health
The Service Delivery Standards contain information on required implementation arrangements for all outreach programs and are to be read in conjunction with the respective program Agreements and Schedules.
- RHOF Service Delivery Standards (PDF, 952KB)
- IAHP Service Delivery Standards (updated December 2021) - MOICDP, HEBHBL, EESSS, VOS (PDF 1.04MB)
Proposals form the basis of funding requests and are reviewed by RDN in the context of the requirements of the Outreach Program and its Needs Assessment. Proposals are presented to the Outreach Advisory Forum for endorsement and then submitted to The Department for approval. Proposals must be presented using RDN's Service Proposal template.
Contract templates are provided to support subcontractors developing contracts for visiting health practitioners and are provided as a guide only.
- Visiting Health Practitioner Contract Template (EESSS)
- Visiting Health Practitioner Contract Template (FEHHS)
- Visiting Health Practitioner Contract Template (HEBHBL)
- Visiting Health Practitioner Contract Template (MOICDP)
- Visiting Health Practitioner Contract Template (RHOF)
- Visiting Health Practitioner Contract Template (VOS)
Activity Reports are to be completed using the below program templates and submitted to RDN within 14 days of delivering an outreach clinic and seven days prior to RCTIs being processed.
- Outreach Activity Report (EESSS)
- Outreach Activity Report (FEHHS)
- Outreach Activity Report (HEBHBL, MOICDP & RHOF)
- Outreach Activity Report (HEBHBL Additional Details)
- Outreach Activity Report (VOS)
- RDN Outreach Orientation Guide (PDF, 1.93MB)
- RDN Outreach Telehealth Orientation Guide (PDF, 2.67MB)
- HOAP health professional details (EXCEL, 34KB)
- RDN and Telehealth
- MBS video consultations - FAQs Nov 2019 (PDF, 168 KB)
- COVID-19 Temporary MBS Telehealth Services
- Virtually Intouch - An Evaluation of Desktop Telehealth in Rural and Remote NSW (PDF, 410KB)
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine
- The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
- The Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- The Royal Australasian College of Physicians - Telehealth Case Studies
- The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Medicare Benefits Schedule - MBS Online
- Aboriginal Health Resources
- Recommendations for clinical care guidelines on the management of otitis media (PDF, 3049KB)
- The University of Melbourne, Indigenous Eye Health Unit - 'Check today, See Tomorrow'