RDN is a not-for-profit, non-government charitable organisation that works to create and sustain access to quality multidisciplinary healthcare for all Australians – no matter where they live. We work collaboratively with remote, rural, regional and Aboriginal health stakeholders to grow and strengthen a capable primary health workforce and support the capacity of health service organisations.
Stay in Touch
Become an RDN Member
If you are interested in rural health, RDN is the organisation you should join. Membership is free.
Join the Rural Health Pro Community
Rural Health Pro is a network of healthcare professionals that care about keeping rural communities healthy.
- Advanced Life Support 1 11th April 2024 Attending the Rural GPs Refresher Conference? Make the most of your time away by adding a pre-conference ALS 1 course. more
- Advanced Life Support 2 11th April 2024 Attending the Rural GPs Refresher Conference? Make the most of your time away by adding a pre-conference ALS 2 course. more
- New Rural GP Orientation Workshop - Port Macquarie 11th April 2024 A practical workshop for GPs who are new to rural practice, focusing on information and skills to support the transition. more
- 2024 Rural GPs Refresher Conference 12th April 2024 The 2024 Rural GPs Refresher Conference will be held at Sails Port Macquarie from 12-14 April. It will feature a rural-focused education program, soci... more
- First ‘New Rural GP Orientation’ of 2024 a success 26th February 2024 Last Friday 23 February, 15 GPs new to rural practice attended, and participated in, a New Rural GP Orientation workshop... ... more
- RDN Member Benefits 2024 26th February 2024 What do Rural Doctors Network (RDN), Regional Australia Bank, Shell Australia, Booktopia and Chateau Elan all have in co... ... more
- RDN Outreach in national innovation spotlight 26th February 2024 The Australian Digital Health Agency has cast a national spotlight on RDN’s innovative approaches to digital health in t... ... more