Stay in Touch
Become an RDN Member
If you are interested in rural health, RDN is the organisation you should join. Membership is free.
Join the Rural Health Pro Community
Rural Health Pro is a network of healthcare professionals that care about keeping rural communities healthy.
- Indigenous Eye Health Unit webinar series 21st September 2021 NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) invites you to attend the free Indigenous Eye Health Unit webinar series (IEHU). more
- Sound Scouts - Hearing screening tool for individuals and school screening programs 29th September 2021 NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) and the Aboriginal Health & Medical Research Council (AH&MRC) of NSW invite you to attend the free webinar: Sound Scou... more
- Setting up Shop in Rural and Regional areas 7th October 2021 Are you unsure of where to begin or how to navigate your way? Listen to specialists (General Practitioner, Surgeon and other non-GP Specialists) sh... more
- Improving Access to Vision Services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People 14th October 2021 NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) and the Aboriginal Health & Medical Research Council (AH&MRC) of NSW invite you to attend the free webinar: Improving ... more
- Primary Health Care is Everyone’s Business 6th September 2021 A new program is being trialled in the Wentworth Shire to address local needs in primary health care. The Collaborative ... ... more
- Health workforce upskilled to vaccinate with HWSP funding 1st September 2021 NSW Rural Doctors Network is supporting the rural health workforce to increase COVID-19 vaccination rates by providing h... ... more
- NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) funding supports psychology services in Orange, NSW 23rd August 2021 The RDN-administered Health Workforce Scholarship Program (HWSP) has been empowering the team at PsychSolutions to meet ... ... more