RDN trusts that your journey to becoming a General Practitioner is progressing well. We are here to assist you to have a long and rewarding career in a rural or remote NSW location.
GP position in rural and remote NSW
As you get close to completing your Fellowship and are looking for your next career move, please contact our Recruitment Services Team via email@example.com or +61 2 4924 8000 to discuss your situation and the options available around NSW. RDN may be able to assist with site visit and relocation funding.
- Rural GP Vacancies
- Services for non-vocationally recognised doctors
- Living and Working in Rural NSW
- Pathways to Fellowship
Membership of NSW Rural Doctors Network
If you are a registrar in rural general practice, NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) is the organisation you should join.
Membership of RDN is free (there is no annual subscription fee) and provides you with many benefits, including:
- professional and social opportunities to network with other like-minded medical professionals involved in rural health
- subsidised attendance at RDN's excellent annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) conferences
- updates on rural medical workforce issues and RDN activities
- voting rights at the RDN Annual General Meeting.
Register online to become an RDN member now.
How RDN can help you
- RACGP Indigenous Fellowship Excellence Program for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander registrars.