Guide to RDN Services
- Health workforce recruitment, rural orientation, Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and retention programs.
- Administration of rural health Outreach services in NSW.
- Future workforce training pathway and rural immersion programs.
- Workforce career management support, scholarships and grants.
- Practice and health facility management and leadership support including finding locum support.
- Regional workforce and stakeholder coordination, town-based workforce planning.
- Collation and dissemination of rural health workforce data.
RDN also works with:
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services (ACCHSs) to support health services for indigenous Australians.
- Rural NSW Primary Health Networks (PHNs) to support remote, rural and regional GPs and the health workforce.
- Local communities, governments and rural Local Health Districts (LHDs) on workforce matters.
Universities and Rural Health Clubs to promote rural health careers