RDN Locum Program
The NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) Locum Program provides and facilitates short term locum relief for permanent GPs located in rural NSW MMM 2-7 classification areas and ACCHOs in MMM1-7. It aims to improve the retention of rural GPs by providing cost-saving locum services. The program:
- Facilitates and supports the placement of locum doctors
- Offers travel subsidies for placements of eligible Independent Locum Doctors (ILDs)
- Advertises requests for locums from NSW rural GPs through our website and fortnightly locum newsletter
- Maintains a confidential register of doctors interested in GP locum work in rural and remote New South Wales
- Provides locum information and advice.
For further information, please email RDN or call 02 4924 8000.