Stay in Touch
Become an RDN Member
If you are interested in rural health, RDN is the organisation you should join. Membership is free.
Join the Rural Health Pro Community
Rural Health Pro is a network of healthcare professionals that care about keeping rural communities healthy.
- When, why and how to refer patients to Hearing Australia 28th July 2021 NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) and the Aboriginal Health & Medical Research Council (AH&MRC) of NSW invite you to attend the free webinar: When, why ... more
- New Rural GP Orientation 29th July 2021 The New Rural GP Orientation workshop will be held online on Thursday 29 July. more
- 2021 Anaesthetics Procedural Conference 20th August 2021 RDN invites rural GP Proceduralists to the August Anaesthetics Procedural Conference. more
- 2021 Outreach Forum 16th September 2021 NSW Rural Doctors Network is delighted to present the 2021 Outreach Forum which will be held on Thursday 16 and Friday 17 September at the Internation... more
- RDN funding used to improve practice services in Shoalhaven 12th July 2021 Registered Nurse Natalie Sleeman has used the Health Workforce Scholarship Program (HWSP) to increase the care she can p... ... more
- RDN supports Indigenous birthing program 7th July 2021 RDN is supporting Waminda South Coast Women's Health and Welfare Aboriginal Corporation to deliver a culturally-led Birt... ... more
- How RDN helps overseas trained doctors bring their skills to rural NSW 22nd June 2021 Dr Lakshan Mendis aspired to become a General Practitioner (GP) in rural NSW, but didn’t know where to start. NSW Rur... ... more