Stay in Touch
Become an RDN Member
If you are interested in rural health, RDN is the organisation you should join. Membership is free.
Join the Rural Health Pro Community
Rural Health Pro is a network of healthcare professionals that care about keeping rural communities healthy.
- Ear and Hearing related Outreach Programs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People 26th October 2021 NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) and the Aboriginal Health & Medical Research Council (AH&MRC) of NSW invite you to attend the free webinar: Ear and He... more
- RH21 3rd November 2021 RH21 is a month of online rural health events and activities brought to you by RDN and Rural Health Pro. You're invited to learn, connect and celebrat... more
- 2021 Rural GPs Conference 26th November 2021 NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) and Rural Doctors' Association of NSW (RDA NSW) invite you to attend the online 2021 Rural GPs Conference. more
- Optometry students thank outreach practitioner for inspiring them to work rurally 14th October 2021 Optometry students mentored by long-serving RDN outreach practitioner Kyriacos (Kyri) Mavrolefteros have credited him wi... ... more
- Port Macquarie doctor steps out of retirement to join COVID-19 response in Broken Hill 11th October 2021 When retired Port Macquarie doctor Michael Thomas learned AHPRA was allowing former health workers to support COVID-19 v... ... more
- New doctor welcomed to the Wee Waa community 28th September 2021 Dr Chiraji Thilakaratne has recently joined the team at Wee Waa Medical Centre, providing much needed support to the com... ... more