2021 Rural GPs Conference
NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) and Rural Doctors' Association of NSW (RDA NSW) invite you to attend the online 2021 Rural GPs Conference.
The Rural GPs Conference is part RH21 – a month of events and activities for the rural health community held throughout November and brought to you by Rural Health Pro and NSW Rural Doctors Network.
Although we're sad we can't catch up in person, we've created an online event that is as close to face-to-face as you can get. It includes:
- lots of CPD points (even more than our usual face-face event!)
- a gift of accommodation valued at $250AUD so you can get away when it is safe to do so*
- a compelling clinical program including lectures and interactive workshops
- the opportunity to attend the virtual AGMs of RDN and RDA NSW
- fun activities and gifts for you and the family (including a surprise special guest for the kids)
We're also ready to move back to face-to-face if it's COVID-safe to do so, with the option to come to region-based viewing functions where you can watch the online event with colleagues. We'll keep you posted!
To say thank you to the health workforce, Rural Health Pro on behalf of NSW Rural Doctors Network are hosting two free online gigs featuring Aussie icons, Archie Roach and Daryl Braithwaite. ...
Practice management ‘guru’ Gary Smith is back again for a December breakfast session, joining NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) for Breakfast with Gary: a question and answer webinar for rural practice managers in MMM 3-7 locations. ...