RH20, a month of events and education for the rural health community
Registration now open!
RH20 is an online event that brings together the rural health workforce for education, inspiration and fun across November. RH20 combines keynote presentations and profession-specific streams with activities and entertainment for the whole family.
- specific content for doctors, allied health practitioners, nurses and midwives, Aboriginal Health Workers and practice managers
- free events for students, Aboriginal Health Workers, partners and kids
- inspirational keynote presentation from Turia Pitt
- a concert with country singer-songwriter Kasey Chambers
- a cooking class with River Cottage Australia star Paul West
- wellbeing sessions available on demand.
NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) is committed to engaging and supporting students in NSW and the ACT who are studying allied health disciplines, with interest in rural and remote healthcare and lifestyle. ...