Bowel and colorectal cancer - case discussion
NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) invites you to attend the Bowel and colorectal cancer - case discussion webinar.
The webinar is presented by Chris O'Brien Lifehouse and has been designed specifically for rural GPs.
It will cover:
- early-stage diagnosis - early intervention and no surgery needed.
- MDT approach - gastroenterologist, colorectal surgeon, medical and radiation oncologist.
You will learn how to:
- describe the symptoms associated with bowel cancer.
- develop a management strategy for rectal bleeding of perianal origin and assessing urgency of investigation.
- implement care path for management of someone with gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD).
- develop a management strategy to improve care coordination for cancer patients.
Rural Health Pro's popular 'A Healthy Exchange' series features guest panellists from a variety of health professions in rural, regional and remote Australia. ...