Paediatric asthma in 2020
NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) and the National Asthma Council Australia invites you to attend a free asthma webinar series.
The third session in the series focuses on managing asthma in the paediatric population by looking at the latest guidelines for 0-12 months, 1-5 years and 6-11 years in the Australian Asthma Handbook. The session will also include tips on telehealth appointments and the latest on asthma and COVID-19.
Topics covered: paediatric asthma pathology, triggers and diagnosis, management and medications, asthma action plans, management of acute paediatric asthma in primary care, telehealth and asthma and COVID-19 guidelines
- Define the pathophysiology of paediatric asthma
- Identify the steps involved in the diagnosis of Paediatric asthma, referring to the Australian Asthma Handbook
- Describe the classification and management of asthma across the different ages in children
- Summarise the important information to be included in a Written Asthma Action Plan
- Define the steps in managing acute asthma in primary care
This session in the webinar series will be available in a digital venue on Rural Health Pro until 2 July.
RDN invites you to attend a series of mental health webinars presented by Dr Louise Stone. You may attend one or several workshops. Please book each one separately. ...
Rural Health Pro is launching a new series featuring guest panelists from a variety of health professions in rural, regional and remote Australia. ...