Managing the financial impacts of COVID-19 for practice managers
NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) understands how tough the current climate is, and the immense impact that COVID-19 is having on medical practices, particularly in rural areas.
In this webinar, Cutcher & Neale Associate Nicole Brown and Medical Practice Advisor Debra Smith will discuss the impacts specific to regional and rural medical practice managers. Stuart Chan, Partner at Cutcher & Neale, will MC this webinar.
- NSW and Federal Government stimulus packages, and what they mean for you and your practice
- The latest information on the JobKeeper Payment, and how you can access this wage subsidy for your employees
- Our seven top tips for medical practices to deal with the economic impacts of COVID-19
- Update on interim guidelines and rules: telehealth, prescriptions, PIPQI, e-health and WIP
- Ways to adapt and keep staff engaged
- The importance of maintaining the wellbeing of self and staff
RDN invites you to attend a series of mental health webinars presented by Dr Louise Stone. You may attend one or several workshops. Please book each one separately. ...
In this webinar, Cutcher & Neale Associate Nicole Brown, and Senior Investment Advisor Mike Cooney will discuss the impacts specific to regional and rural medical practice owners. Stuart Chan, Partner at Cutcher & Neale, will MC the webinar. ...