Managing the financial impacts of COVID-19 for practice owners
NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) understands how tough the current climate is, and the immense impact that COVID-19 is having on medical practices, particularly in rural areas.
In this webinar, Cutcher & Neale Associate Nicole Brown, and Senior Investment Advisor Mike Cooney will discuss the impacts specific to regional and rural medical practice owners. Stuart Chan, Partner at Cutcher & Neale will MC the webinar.
- NSW and Federal Government stimulus packages, and what they mean for you and your practice
- The latest information on the JobKeeper Payment, and how you can access this wage subsidy for your employees
- Our seven top tips for medical practices to deal with the economic impacts of COVID-19
- Cutcher & Neale's successful investment strategies that have helped their portfolios avoid turbulence
- How the fear and anxiety in the markets creates opportunities
- The world after COVID-19: how deep will a recession go, and which companies will be long-term beneficiaries
In this webinar, Cutcher & Neale Associate Nicole Brown and Medical Practice Advisor Debra Smith will discuss the impacts specific to regional and rural medical practice managers. Stuart Chan, Partner at Cutcher & Neale, will MC this webinar. ...
NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) invites you to attend a free webinar on Managing perinatal depression and anxiety presented by Dr Vijay Roach. ...