Stay in Touch
Become an RDN Member
If you are interested in rural health, RDN is the organisation you should join. Membership is free.
Join the Rural Health Pro Community
Rural Health Pro is a network of healthcare professionals that care about keeping rural communities healthy.
- Otitis Media Guidelines presented by the Menzies School of Health Research 24th August 2021 NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) and the Aboriginal Health & Medical Research Council (AH&MRC) of NSW invite you to attend the free webinar series: Oti... more
- 2021 Outreach Forum 17th September 2021 Due to the extension of the COVID-19 lockdown in Sydney, the 2021 Outreach Forum will now be held online from 9.30am - 1.30pm on Friday 17 September. ... more
- 2021 Rural GPs Conference - Register your interest 25th November 2021 NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) and Rural Doctors' Association of NSW (RDA NSW) are excited to announce the 2021 Rural GPs Conference will be returnin... more
- RDN funding used to improve practice services in Shoalhaven 12th July 2021 Registered Nurse Natalie Sleeman has used the Health Workforce Scholarship Program (HWSP) to increase the care she can p... ... more
- RDN supports Indigenous birthing program 7th July 2021 RDN is supporting Waminda South Coast Women's Health and Welfare Aboriginal Corporation to deliver a culturally-led Birt... ... more
- How RDN helps overseas trained doctors bring their skills to rural NSW 22nd June 2021 Dr Lakshan Mendis aspired to become a General Practitioner (GP) in rural NSW, but didn’t know where to start. NSW Rur... ... more