Stay in Touch
Become an RDN Member
If you are interested in rural health, RDN is the organisation you should join. Membership is free.
Join the Rural Health Pro Community
Rural Health Pro is a network of healthcare professionals that care about keeping rural communities healthy.
- 2022 Obstetrics Procedural Conference 12th August 2022 We are delighted to announce the NSW Rural Doctors Network's Obstetrics Procedural Conference will be back face-to-face at the Crowne Plaza Coogee Bea... more
- 2022 Outreach Conference 18th August 2022 NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) is delighted to present the 2022 Outreach Conference! This free event will be held on Thursday the 18th and Friday ... more
- Advanced Life Support course 25th August 2022 NSW Rural Doctors Network would like to invite you to a one-day Advanced Life Support course which focuses on developing the skills, knowledge and con... more
- New Rural GP Orientation 1st September 2022 NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) invites you to attend the New Rural GP Orientation Workshop. The workshop will provide you with information that will ... more
- Vale Dr Geoff White 11th August 2022 NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) wishes to express its great sadness at the passing of Dr Geoff White OAM, whose signific... ... more
- RDN supports a future fit and rural ready nursing workforce with surprise scholarships 1st August 2022 Students participating in the Far West Extended Nursing Placement Program (FWENPP) were surprised with a scholarship fro... ... more
- Historic health partnership to target diabetes in Western NSW 14th June 2022 A new program to turn around rising diabetes figures in Western NSW has been launched this week, the result of a partner... ... more