Advertise a GP Vacancy
Register to advertise a vacancy
or sign in as an existing user.
- If you do not click on SUBMIT after adding or editing your vacancy ad, your ad will not be processed.
- Without keyboard activity for more than 20 minutes, the vacancy entry form will time out and you will need to start again.
- See Vacancy Ad Tips for getting the most from your advertisement.
Log in here or click the link above.
To maintain our rural NSW workforce focus, the NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) limits the use of this resource to advertising vacancies for GP/VMO positions in organisations located in remote or rural NSW and, specifically, organisations in rural NSW that are within an ASGC-RA 2-5 area.
Please read the Anti-Discrimination and Advertising Guidelines.
We also ask that advertisers be aware that:
- organisations should only advertise their vacancy as an Area of Need (AoN) position if AoN status has been applied for and granted by NSW Ministry of Health. More information about the AoN Program (which enables the recruitment of Overseas Trained Doctors on a conditionally registered basis until they complete the AMC exams and the year of supervised training or gain FRACGP)
- the relevant RDN personnel will check the contents of each advertisement request before posting it on the vacancies website. If it is apparent that some information is incorrect or misleading, the necessary edits will be made. If these edits are major, the advertising organisation will be contacted
- GP relocation subsidies under the RRGPP are not automatically attached to the practice vacancies advertised on this website.
To advertise through the RDN website you need to first register for a MyRDN Account.