Pathways to Fellowship
There are various pathways to being recognised as a General Practitioner in Australia. The end point of any of the pathways is either:
- Fellowship of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) OR
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP).
Download a flow chart that summarises the pathways: Pathways to Fellowship 2016 (PDF, 135KB).
More detailed information about GP Training Programs and pathways is available from:
- Australian General Practice Training
- Remote Vocational Training Scheme
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine.
The RDN team can also provide general information; email us or call 02 4924 8000.